We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Work very closely with the business team and participate in the decision-making process regarding feature development to meet business and UX needs.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Min 2 years working experience in iOS development
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift or Objective C
- Well-versed in API integration, working with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Google Maps Api usage
- Payment system knowledge
- Version system usage, preferable Git
- Any previous work or code you can provide, specifically your GitHub profile or similar open source contribution examples will help a lot during the interview process
- Interest in User Experience